Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Feedback

Fortunately, all of my athletes have responded positively to the news and so far all are on board for the remainder of the season. This has been a huge relief.

The response from friends has been extremely positive mixed with excitement and sadness. All are very happy that I'm going back to something I truly love and know I can pursue for the rest of my life.

My family's response has been slightly hilarious marked by my brother's tepid response believing it initially to be a practical joke. Over the years I have played some practical jokes on my family, including one having a girlfriend pregnant. Having been burned over the years Ross was skeptical to say the least. My sister was too a little cautious. Ironically, my sister will be moving back to the Seattle area, from Santa Cruz, a couple of weeks after I do.

Overall, they are excited for me to be moving back to Seattle and to be riding again.

No comments: