Friday, March 6, 2009

Neo

Congratulations to Rebecca Chatfield on the purchase of her new horse Neo! Neo is a 16.1h, chestnut, 13 yro Rhineland Warmblood. Rebecca and I have been looking for a horse for about 8 months and I think we have the horse we both want.

I traveled to Denver this past weekend to try out Neo and have him vetted. Neo is a great ride and will be a fun partner to work with. Fortunately, I was able to have my old friend Dr Page, perform the vet check. Neo did pass the vet check and to help him out we are going to change his shoeing a little bit to help him land more heel to toe.

Neo will be shipped out next week and we should have him in the barn hopefully at the end of next week.

I will be showing Neo this year at Prix St Georges and Intermidaire I. Look for us at our first show in June.

I'll be posting pics in a couple of weeks once we are settled.

No comments: