Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Over Due Update

Sorry for the delay in posting an update.

Neo is doing great. We've had some fantastic rides the past week and he is all set up to do well at The Dressage Affaire this weekend.

We trailered in this afternoon. Neo has settled in nicely into his new digs for the weekend. Tomorrow will be the FEI vet check and jog. Neo and I will go through a light school in the competition arena to acclimate to the new environment about mid-day.

Then Friday we will compete in the CDI 3* Prix St Georges; on Saturday the Intermediare I and on Sunday the Intermediare Freestyle.

I'll try my best to keep updates posted on the blog. If I am unable to update via the blog, check my Facebook profile. Or you can follow the scores instantaneously at here.

Thanks for the support.

No comments: