Monday, February 22, 2010

2010 Show Schedule

Below is the 2010 Show Schedule for me:

May 15-16: Heart of the Valley Dressage Show I and II
Neo and Claudius

May 23: L'Apertif Dressage Show
Falcon

June 18-20: Beaujolais Dressage Show
Neo, Claudius and Falcon

July 17-18: Champagne Classic Dressage Show
Falcon

July 23-25: Dressage at Devonwood
Neo and Claudius

August 14-16: Whidbey Island Summer Show

September 16-19: USDF Region 6 Dressage Championships

The plan for this season is to show Neo at I1, including a I1 freestyle. Claudius will show at PSG, including a 4th Level freestyle. Falcon will be showing at First Level and Second Level.

This is looking to be an exciting season for me, and we are starting to develop some ambitious goals for the three horses.

The entire show schedule for MW Dressage can be found at: http://www.mwdressage.com/showschedule.html

No comments: