Monday, April 7, 2008

Tuesday At Murieta

I rode Meyer in the morning before we left. I figured out he needs a lot of lunging before riding him to get rid of some "excess" energy. After the ride, I knew I could go into the show ring comfortably and get through a test without any blow ups. On previous rides we had some "issues" that definitely made me a little nervous showing the horse. I knew with one more day of schooling on Wednesday I could get in some good rides at the show.

We left around 1pm and the trip to the show grounds in Rancho Murrieta was uneventful and smooth. We got the horses set up, fed, and all the equipment put up in the evening before getting to dinner and heading to bed.

We slept in an RV leant by the parents' of one of the Mandonlin Dressage riders. Pity me I had to share with 3 other women ;).

No comments: