Friday, March 21, 2008

Beginning the Comeback

For me, next week begins the comeback. I'll be traveling to Amanda Olson's farm in Garnderville, NV. There, I'll be riding a few horses a day and will be pushing myself to get back into show mode quickly.

The week after next, I'll be going to the Rancho Murieta Horse Show and will be showing a horse owned by a client of Amanda's. He (can't remember the name off the top of my head) is a 9 year old Hanoverian gelding. We'll be showing 2nd and 3rd level. This means I need to polish up my flying lead changes and half passes. I'm pretty confident I can get myself in show mode. I am excited to be showing again and this should be the start of a successful comeback!

Until Monday, it's finishing up writing training plans for my athletes so I don't have to be writing training while I'm out of town. Half of them are in Lake Havasu, AZ this weekend for the USAT Collegiate Regional Championship.

I'll be posting results and pics from the next 2 weeks beginning sometime next weeek.

No comments: