I do not have the personal financial means to purchase and compete a high quality FEI (or potential FEI) dressage horse. Over the past few years I have been fortunate enough to have owners who generously let me train and show their high quality horses. Without their support, which I am ever so grateful for, I would not have been able to advance my skills (through clinics with world class instructors) and experience (with shows both locally and at CDI's in CA). Having this kind of support is vital to be able to advance in this sport.
With that said, I am looking for a new partner (both equine and business) to work with. The horse can be a talented youngster to bring up the levels or a horse ready to make the jump up to the FEI levels.
I feel that it is important to work towards short term goals and also have "grand" long term goals. I have always set lofty goals and have worked extremely hard to achieve those goals (with achieving a high rate of success).
Currently my personal goals are:
- Continue to challenge myself each day to be a better rider and trainer
- Continue my education as a horseman to be a more complete rider and trainer
- Begin working with one or two horses that I can develop for the Grand Prix
- Eventual work with a horse with the caliber to compete internationally for the United States
- Be part of an exciting team of an up and coming National Level rider and eventually International Level rider
- Have your horse treated, cared for and ridden with the utmost care and consideration
- Training with some of the best instructors (Currently I primarily train with David Wilson, Shannon Peters and Henrik Johansen)
- A lot of positive exposure for you, or your business, supporting one of the well known riders in the Pacific Northwest
Thanks so much for the support!